Top 10 Flintshire Beaches
Here are The UK Beach Guides top 10 Flintshire beaches. Our rating is based on two factors, the first is the amount each page is viewed and the second is any reviews submitted. These counts get reset at the start of each month.1. Talacre Beach
2. Gronant Dunes (The Warren) Beach
1. Talacre Beach, TalacreTalacre beach is a long, sandy beach at the northernmost point of mainland Wales known as Point of Ayr. Situated to the north of Talacre in Flintshire, at the mouth of the Dee estuary.This ...
For more details visit our Talacre Beach page
2. Gronant Dunes (The Warren) Beach, TalacreGronant Dunes is a large area of sand dunes and foreshore located between Prestatyn and Gronant. The beach forms part of an extensive dune system that stretches eastwards to the Talacre Beach (Poin...
For more details visit our Gronant Dunes (The Warren) Beach page
Interactive map of Flintshire: explore and research the Flintshire coastline - looking at beaches, things to do, places to stay, eat and visit.
Flintshire is a county in North East Wales with an historic coast and beautiful countryside to explore.
A variety of market towns, long sandy beaches, medieval castles and forts and many areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty make Flintshire a pleasure to visit. The number of attractions ensures you'll need at least three days to see even half of them. There's a lot for children to enjoy here like a bucket and spade day on Talacre Beach or cycling the coastal path. Greefield Heritage Park is the place to go for an animal experience and Deeside Ice rink for a cooler sport!
- St Madryn's Church
- Llanrhaeadr Almshouses
- Flint Castle
- Creuddyn Peninsula
- Dee Estuary - Point Of Ayr RSPB
- Gwydyr Forest Marin Mountain Bike Trail
- Talacre Beach
- Hendre Visitor Centre
- Wreck Of The Rhosneigr
- Crimea Pass
- Conwy Valley Rail Tunnel Vent Chimney
- Caffi Gwynant
- Brindley Farm Riding Trail
- Stone Carvings On Henllan Church
- Crocky Trial
- Hendre Waelod Neolithic Burial Chamber
- River Dee At Chester
- Nant Mill